Rumpus turns any Mac into a complete file transfer server. Send files to outside people, or let clients upload files directly to your network in a secure, controlled environment. Rumpus supports FTP, WebDAV, and a fully customizable Web file transfer interface and makes it easy to securely exchange files with anyone, anywhere.
|Watch the Rumpus 7 Overview Screencast
5 minutes, 32 seconds - 25.6 MB
- Rumpus is not only lightning quick, but it's efficient, too. This means that FTP and Web users will be able to transfer and manage files as fast as the network allows, while leaving plenty of CPU time for other applications running on your server or desktop Mac.
- Ease Of Use And Maintenance
- Rumpus is, quite simply, the easiest FTP server on the planet to set up and administer. From the setup assistant that fully prepares the server to accept users to the logically designed server management windows, Rumpus makes running an FTP server easy.
- Web File Manager
- In addition to offering an incredibly high-performance FTP server with unmatched ease of use, Rumpus also includes the Web File Manager. The Web File Manager makes it easy to provide FTP-like capabilities to anyone with a Web browser.
- Simple User Management
- FTP users are managed directly in Rumpus, not in the system, keeping your FTP users distinct from other server resources. Not only does Rumpus make managing users easy, but it gives you advanced controls like individual drop folders, access restrictions, usage limits, account history, and more. The single-window user management interface in Rumpus is also supplemented by Web-based administration, allowing you to define and manage user accounts from anywhere on the Internet.
- A Real Mac Application
- Rumpus runs natively on any Mac running OS X 10.5 or later. There's no Java required and the memory footprint and CPU usage is tiny. You will also appreciate the comprehensive help pages and articles, that cover not only how to use Rumpus, but networking issues and the general FTP information you need when you have questions.
- Professional Technical Support
- Maxum has been selling Internet server software for Macs longer than anybody (including Apple!). When you have a question, we're here to help. We believe that you have a right to get the most out of the software you buy, always. So, we offer unlimited, free technical support.